Here is the useful tutorial for dedicated server.
This tutorial will explain how to download Ballistic Overkill dedicated server and update it.
This installation process is similar to many well-known games’ like CS: GO.
The dedicated server is available for Windows only.
It is the way to download and install SteamCMD:
- Download at here https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/client/installer/steamcmd.zip
To see more information, you can access here https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD#Downloading_SteamCMD
- You will have to unzip the file.
- After that, you move to the folder where SteamCMD will be installed.
> cd C:\
> cd SteamCMD
- Then, you will type the following command to download and update it:
> steamcmd +login anonymous +force_install_dir INSTALL_DIR +app_update 416880 validate +quit
Note: When you run SteamCMD at the first time, you should use your username and password. An access code will be sent to your email. Just enter this code when you are requested.
- Run the Ballistic Overkill dedicated server. Start the server with the file BODSLauncher.exe at the server’s folder: > INSTALL_DIR\BODSLauncher.exe
- In the configuring of the server:
You will join in the installation folder and find a file named “config.txt”. It is the file that you must modify to configure your Ballistic Overkill server. You should backup it.
- In the configuration options:
ServerName: shown in the server browser.
ServerPort: UDP port.
MaxPlayers: 2 to 16.
MaxPing: players have the higher ping will be kicked from the server.
BannerURL: shown on the Ballistic Overkill game’s loading screen.
ClickURL: opened when players click the server banner.
- ballistic overkill servers
- ballistic overkill bedava indir
- how to download ballistic overkill
- ballistic overkill server