1.3.2 – January Update
Ballistic Overkill game is a fast-paced PvP shooter where you will have to play against lots of dangerous enemies. After you pick out the class together with unique skills and arsenal that you love, you can embark on your combat. Remember that there will no wimpy classes! In this game, everybody is a killer.
Until now, there are many updates for Ballistic Overkill game. All of them are very effective to change and remove important issues that players can encounter during their match.
For the 1.3.2 – January Update, some bug fixes are worked and a few new minor features are also added so as to make the overall experience better. In which, the ability that you are able to use to set up a promotional banner in the own dedicated server and advertise your Twitch or YouTube channel may be one of the favorite items. So, the first thing that we want to introduce to you, loyal fans, is bug fixes. They contain many remarkable improvements. Let’s explore all of these bug fixes now!
- Improved the bug where Free-for-All spawns to stave off players from respawning at the same point.
- Aside from that, the FFA mode will provide to players many rewards along with Kill Assists.
- The sound effects are adjusted and improved in order to always respect the volume which is set in the options screen.
- Not only that, it’s possible for you to disable swapping the weapon by using the mouse wheel in the options menu.
- Addition to this, a specific message is added when you and others can’t take part in the match because of a VAC ban.
- The Quick-Match algorithm is upgraded.
- The Sunnsquare Mall collision has been reworked so that players can’t get stuck on the ceiling in some areas.
- When you crouch many times, you will not be damaged anymore, for example, Gas chambers in the Blackfield.
- Many weapon skins are fixed so that they will not be shown in the third person with dual wields.
Some memory allocations are decreased significantly. It means that the game should have the fewer frame drops during the battle even though the average framerate should maintain the same.
According to some new legal conditions, the game can be available in these countries:
- Russian Federation
- South Ossetia and Luxembourg
Dedicated Server Banner
About this item, you will see the Ballistic Overkill Dedicated Server after you enter the Library/Tools in your own Steam. It will help you create a server with a few custom options in a pretty low bandwidth and CPU cost. Currently, you can establish an image and add a link to promote the channels that you have made easily and quickly. And you know this is the part of many dedicated server customizations which are planned to implement in the next time. Follow and catch up with the latest news about your selected game!