1.4 – Matchmaking
Ballistic Overkill free game is frequently upgraded to serve soldiers better. The update 1.4.0 is available for you to explore. It is worked in order to ameliorate the player matchmaking experience. It also brings to you a single click the game, which helps you engage the best combat according to the current region and latency. If you have enjoyed Ballistic Overkill game, you will know that it had several servers with none or very few people while some were full. Beginners could get troubles to join the new arena.
With a completely improved system, those can engage their server in a more balanced way, which distributes them in a more scalable method. Additionally, it will take a bit longer to enter. The lag and stability are not the serious problems. In case the best server has not been found within 2 minutes, you can be put in a more crowded one with an empty position. You are able to ping and occupy easier.
There are many balance changes in Ballistic Overkill online game for Berserker’s dominance and Shadow’s underperformance. The full details are described below.
“Play Now” Button and Community Servers
Before the 1.4.0 released, every server in Ballistic Overkill online game was listed on a server browser. That allowed you to pick out anything among the official and community made ones. At the moment, those are being separated. While Community Servers are browsed and started with a double click, those do not appear anymore. Instead, they are accessible through a Play Now button, leading you to most appropriate spot depending on the own state. Also, it will avoid setting a full match as Spectator for you. An option will be attached to the game’s settings so as to uncheck areas that you do not like to lay in by the Play Now switch. Remember that you will get stuck whilst be looking for a battle if there is not anybody playing on the checked servers at that time.
When the challenge of Ballistic Overkill free to play is finished, the game will divide the teams by basing on the previous match scores, to make sure that the MVPs can fight against each other. From that situation, you cannot select teams. However, joining in matches of friends through the home menu interface is not difficult.
- The Go Ballistic base damage bonus is decreased from 10% to 5%
- The Bloodlust fire rate per stack is cut off from 5% to 3%
- The Guts damage resistance will be brought down to 10%
- The Hide in Plain sight becomes less 100% footstep volume during the Fury Mode
- The movement speed of all Machine Pistols in Ballistic Overkill ps4 game is risen up.
- The instant invisibility effect turns into a trait. Shadow Walker will only own over 15% of damage. Names and icons of Shadow Walker and Assassin are switched.
- The consistency accuracy is reduced from 40% to 30%
- The melee weapons are automatic.
- The “I see dead people” achievement can run smoothly.
- The overhead crane sounds are muted through the sound effect slider.