Hotfixes December 17
Hotfixes December 17 is the patch for the famous Ballistic Overkill fast-paced shooter game. A couple of fixed are released so as to cope with as well as solve the problem related to the lag and teleporting. And now, the developer team has already launched another patch called Hotfixes December 17 which is useful to fix further issues. Not only that, the update will provide a few new positive changes. You can check the list of improvements below right now!
- Fixed the bug where you have 0 ammo
- Fixed the issue when Nox Barrier became too short
- “1”,”2″ and “E” shortcuts in Ballistic Overkill game are able to stop the continuous progress of Weapon Secondary Functions.
- Damage marker feedback direction has been improved.
- Marksman Headhunter damage per stack is decreased to 15% (was 20%).
- Max damage is also reduced to 60% (was 80%).
Let’s return to your favorite Ballistic Overkill game and verify hotfixes that you have seen!
- ballistic overkill lag