Hotfixes: November 26
Ballistic Overkill is not the perfect game. It stills contains many bugs. With the hotfixes launched on 26 November, your game can solve many issues. The patch is done in a few minutes, which improves and makes your experience much better. You are able to check the list of fixes below.
- Problems related to Progression Unlocks are fixed.
- Aside from that, the bugs involving Unlock Validation are ameliorated.
- The problems with Network Time and Sync are improved.
- The bug which affected Interpolation between player positions is also fixed.
- Not only that, the time until the next match visual bug is improved, too. Currently, it must show 90 sec or less.
- Besides, issues with Spectator Mode is adjusted and upgraded.
- The problems with unlocked loadouts which not appearing in the next challenge are fixed.
- Bugs where weapons skins which not appearing in the game are improved.
- Removed Spectre and added Maelstrom in its place.
- Hope you will have a great battle with new hotfixes!