Welcome to the Ballistic Overkill Early Access!
In the first Ballistic Overkill Release, you can find many features such as:
- 3 classes (the Vanguard, Berserker and Wraith) with a full arsenal and skills.
- 24 deadly weapons (5 ARs, 5 SMGs, 4 Shotguns, 4 Sniper rifles and 6 sidearms)
- 3 modes (Free-for-all, Team Deathmatch and King of the Hill)
- 3 maps (Overhead, Sunnsquare Mall and Corporate Park)
- Have the ability to create many kinds of rooms and invite friends
- Placeholder UI and HUD
- Graphics is updated to Unity 5
Also, Ballistic Overkill Game has many known issues including:
- The server is slow and has lots of “ghost” lobbies. It is a big issue, and we are working hard to fix it.
- Alt + Tab will crash this game.
- Active Skill feedback is not working. And the entire system is being repaired.
- Many minor UI issues should be fixed (Skill icons, HUD elements, etc.)
Not only that, we will add rounds to the Ballistic Overkill game modes, and create a hardcore version along with a spectator mode. Also, we can bring all 7 original classes and 9 maps. It’s very exciting to new graphics for the User Interface as well as the character system in which you explore new skins.